Thank you for visiting the University of Arkansas Panhellenic website. Panhellenic life at the U of A is a wonderful place to begin building lifelong friendships, finding leadership opportunities, engaging in philanthropy and community service events, and excelling academically. Our Panhellenic Association is made up of ten wonderful NPC organizations that grow and stretch its members into women with purpose and values.
Our Panhellenic women are held to high standards of excellence in all areas of life that are reflected in the Panhellenic G.P.A. which is higher than the campus average. Over $100,000 was raised last year by these wonderful organizations and the Panhellenic Association was awarded the National College Panhellenic Award of Excellence.
Choosing and being chosen as a member of a Greek organization is an amazing journey that I hope you embark on. Women who have found a home in the University of Arkansas' Greek Life have done so not just for four years, but a lifetime. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com.
Woo Pig Sooie,
Kaylee Smith, Panhellenic President
- Outstanding Panhellenic Woman of the Year - Nikki Anderson: Phi Mu
- Outstanding Chapter Advisor - Julie Gaddy: Delta Gamma
- Outstanding Executive Board Member - Katie Gerth: Kappa Delta
- Outstanding Delegate - Sara Venier: Alpha Delta Pi
- Outstanding Chapter President - Madison Hoy: Delta Delta Delta
- Academic Excellence - Spring 2018: Kappa Kappa Gamma
- Academic Excellence - Fall 2018: Kappa Delta
- Outstanding Commitment to Service - Kappa Delta
- Most Philanthropic Chapter - Delta Delta Delta
- Model Initiate - Lindsey Jetton: Kappa Kappa Gamma
- Panhellenic Spirit Award - Alpha Chi Omega