Thank you for visiting the University of Arkansas Panhellenic website. Panhellenic life at the U of A is a wonderful place to begin building lifelong friendships, finding leadership opportunities, engaging in philanthropy and community service events, and excelling academically. Our Panhellenic Association is made up of eleven wonderful NPC organizations that grow and stretch its members into women with purpose and values.
Our Panhellenic women are held to high standards of excellence in all areas of life that are reflected in the Panhellenic G.P.A. which is higher than the campus average. Over $100,000 was raised last year by these wonderful organizations and the Panhellenic Association was awarded the National College Panhellenic Award of Excellence.
Choosing and being chosen as a member of a Greek organization is an amazing journey that I hope you embark on. Women who have found a home in the University of Arkansas' Greek Life have done so not just for four years, but a lifetime. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Woo Pig Sooie,
Amanda McQuitty, Panhellenic President
- Outstanding Panhellenic Woman - Kyndall Hoey, Kappa Delta
- Outstanding Chapter Advisor - Jacqueline Tiarks, Phi Mu
- Outstanding Executive Board Member - Kara Casey, Zeta Tau Alpha
- Outstanding Delegate - Hope Dunn, Chi Omega
- Outstanding Chapter President - Lexi Robertson, Alpha Chi Omega
- Academic Excellence - Spring - Delta Delta Delta
- Academic Excellence - Fall - Pi Beta Phi
- Outstanding Commitment to Community Service - Phi Mu
- Most Philanthropic Chapter - Pi Beta Phi
- Model Initiate - Lexis Tomberlin, Pi Beta Phi; and Madeline Johnson, Delta Delta Delta
- NPC Spirit Award - Alpha Chi Omega