Thank you for visiting the University of Arkansas Panhellenic website. Panhellenic life at the U of A is a wonderful place to begin building lifelong friendships, finding leadership opportunities, engaging in philanthropy and community service events, and excelling academically. Our Panhellenic Association is made up of ten wonderful NPC organizations that grow and stretch its members into women with purpose and values.
Our Panhellenic women are held to high standards of excellence in all areas of life that are reflected in the Panhellenic G.P.A. which is higher than the campus average. Over $100,000 was raised last year by these wonderful organizations and the Panhellenic Association was awarded the National College Panhellenic Award of Excellence.
Choosing and being chosen as a member of a Greek organization is an amazing journey that I hope you embark on. Women who have found a home in the University of Arkansas' Greek Life have done so not just for four years, but a lifetime. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Woo Pig Sooie,
Kayla Kochan, Panhellenic President
- Outstanding Panhellenic Woman of the Year - Mackenzie Lantefield: Pi Beta Phi
- Outstanding Chapter Advisor - Karen Thompson: Kappa Kappa Gamma
- Outstanding Delegate - Olivia Lamke: Kappa Delta
- Outstanding Chapter President - Brianna Forth: Zeta Tau Alpha
- Academic Excellence - Spring & Fall: Kappa Kappa Gamma
- Outstanding Executive Board Member - Harley Phelps: Pi Beta Phi
- Most Philanthropic Chapter - Chi Omega
- Model Initiate - Sara Venier: Alpha Delta Pi
- Panhellenic Spirit Award - Zeta Tau Alpha