Thank you for visiting the University of Arkansas Panhellenic website. Panhellenic life at the U of A is a wonderful place to begin building lifelong friendships, finding leadership opportunities, engaging in philanthropy and community service events, and excelling academically. Our Panhellenic Association is made up of ten wonderful NPC organizations that grow and stretch its members into women with purpose and values.
Our Panhellenic women are held to high standards of excellence in all areas of life that are reflected in the Panhellenic G.P.A. which is higher than the campus average. Over $100,000 was raised last year by these wonderful organizations and the Panhellenic Association was awarded the National College Panhellenic Award of Excellence.
Choosing and being chosen as a member of a Greek organization is an amazing journey that I hope you embark on. Women who have found a home in the University of Arkansas' Greek Life have done so not just for four years, but a lifetime. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Woo Pig Sooie,
Danica Ridgeway, Panhellenic President
- Outstanding Panhellenic Woman - Kayla Wald: Kappa Delta
- Outstanding Chapter Advisor - Toni Bahn: Chi Omega
- Outstanding Commitment to Service - Zeta Tau Alpha
- Outstanding Delegate - Abby Gilliam: Zeta Tau Alpha
- Outstanding Chapter President - Hannah Birch: Kappa Kappa Gamma
- Academic Excellence - Fall: KKG 3.43, Spring: Tri Delta 3.5
- Outstanding Executive Board Member - Hannah McNabb: Chi Omega, Director of Recruitment Counselors
- Most Philanthropic Chapter - Chi Omega
- Model Initiate - Josephine DuBois: Kappa Kappa Gamma
- Panhellenic Spirit Award - Phi Mu